[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Low and slow going but not gone

Low and slow going but not gone

Game news and announcements

Low and slow going but not gone

Postby Robc » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi all,
I know that my presence in and around the game has been extremely sparse lately. I understand if you have given up on me. Rest assured that although I am not making the kind of progress on TBG2 that I would like that I do plan to publish it when its ready.

I could give you a list of excuses as to why I am not around much and why it is taking me so long to get the new version up. But the list would be lame and I respect you all to much to do that. I bought this domain name for 10 years and when it expires I'll buy it for another ten years. Now there is no way that it will take me that long to get the new game up, I am just saying it so that you know I am still committed and committed for the long term. (or perhaps should be committed?) Anyway, my advice to you is to brew beer, drink beer, and play! If you need to do that in places other than TBG then I understand... but check back in periodically and one of these days I will surprise you all with the new version... which I still believe will be even more fun than the first.

Cheers,

Robc.

PS Happy Oktoberfest!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Low and slow going but not gone

Postby warra48 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:40 am

Thanks RobC.

I'm happy to hang in for as long as it takes.

I'm still enjoying TBG1, and there are still challenges left to deal with.

Plus, there's some really good blokes / blokettes on here, so it's still fun.
warra48

Postby Marcis » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:05 pm

It's all good Rob,

I have not given up, and wont. I am not as active as I used to be, but I am working 60+ hours a week, so get on when I can.
Marcis

Postby EvilDrFoetus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Is TBG1 closed to new players now? Having a hell of a time trying to logon...
EvilDrFoetus

Postby warra48 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:12 am

No. It shouldn't be closed.
I log on at least twice daily without problems.
I also see new members in the game on a regular basis.
warra48

Return to Announcements