[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Security patch tonight

Security patch tonight

Game news and announcements

Security patch tonight

Postby Robc » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Sometime after 3PM Pacific Time the TBG server will be rebooted to install a security patch for the server. The reboot will likely take less than a minute and most of you will not notice it has occurred. I cannot predict exactly when it will happen but it should occur between 3PM and 3AM tonight. If you happen to be brewing during the reboot you may experience a problem so I encourage you to hold off brewing until I give the all clear here. Sorry for the inconvenience but a secure game server is a happy game server.

Robc.

PS (The server team is shooting for the patch to occur at 6 PM CST, fingers crossed that all will go smoothly)
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Security patch tonight

Postby Robc » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:30 pm

The game is up and running except for the pub which uses some slightly different software to run. I am working on a fix right now and hope to have the pub up and running again by tonight, very sorry for the inconvenience.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Security patch tonight

Postby Robc » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 am

Pub is working again, sorry for the outage folks. It shouldn't happen again.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements