[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Maintenance Outage

Maintenance Outage

Game news and announcements

Maintenance Outage

Postby Robc » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:20 pm

TBG will be offline for an extended maintenance outage (estimated time 4 hours) on this Saturday Nov 22, 2014 11:59 PM - 4:00 AM CST. You may also experience brief server slow downs for about 4 hours prior as I will be backing up all critical data at that time.

This outage is required by the staff at our server farm in Chicago and cannot easily be rescheduled. The reason for the outage is that our physical server is being moved to a fancy new facility with even more features including:

• New network topology
• Increased network capacity and throughput (10 GB top of rack, fully virtualized network)
• Significantly increased redundancy at all levels
• Enhanced security both physical and network
• State of the art, on-site Network Operations Center
• Network-wide DDoS Attack mitigation services

..and other nifty neato stuff. My fingers are crossed that all goes smoothly and we should be back online sometime during or soon after the 4 hour window allotted for the move. Thanks for your patience.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Maintenance Outage

Postby Robc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Sorry about the longer than anticipated outage for the pub last night. I am still experiencing a few server problems after the equipment move that I am trying to sort out today. Thanks for your patience.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements