[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - MSIE Paypal glitch

MSIE Paypal glitch

Game news and announcements

MSIE Paypal glitch

Postby Robc » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Paypal in the online store is currently not working for players who use Microsoft Internet Explorer. You can still use Paypal with Chrome or Firefox. You can also still buy credits in MSIE by using our regular merchant account through Stripe. I am looking into the problem with Paypal and will get it fixed as soon as I can.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: MSIE Paypal glitch

Postby Robc » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 pm

At this time I believe that Paypal is only unresponsive on some older MSIE browsers. It seems to be working fine on MSIE 10 and later. I noticed also that the problem is not with TBG... if Paypal no longer supports a particular browser or browser configuration then you can't even get to their main page at www.paypal.com by typing it in the address box. Since this is entirely outside my control I have modified the online store to eliminate Paypal as a purchase option when the Paypal website cannot be reached with the browser that you are using. This issue is now closed.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements