[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Contest glitch

Contest glitch

Game news and announcements

Contest glitch

Postby Robc » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:12 am

Looks like we had some sort of glitch with the American Barleywine contest and the automatic award of the prize did not fire this weekend. The glitch has also caused the current judge scores not to show up on the contest tab. I have a record of all the judgments and I will announce a winner and straighten out the judge scores as soon as I figure out exactly what happened. Sorry about the trouble.

UPDATE: This glitch has been figured out and fixed. I am on the road right now so I may not be able to do a formal announcement until tonight. In the mean time congratulations to StoutMan for winning the American Barleywine contest with Fat Bottomed Girls. You should also be able to register as a judge in the new contest now and see the judge points for each judge in the contest.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements