[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Marzen style contest winner

Marzen style contest winner

Game news and announcements

Marzen style contest winner

Postby Robc » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:19 am

Congratulations to Stoutman for winning in the very special Oktoberfest Marzen style contest with his virtual "Ein Prosit Oktoberfestl". In this very special contest that was held together with our own Oktoberfest event Stout won a free TBG t-shirt and 3 free label credits! Here is his awesome Marzen label...

PS Stout... since I still don't have a shirt in your size from the last time you won I am giving you 6 label credits instead of 3. Just give me a shout if you'd like to take a shirt instead or if you want to handle this some other way. I don't want you to be disappointed again!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Marzen style contest winner

Postby StoutMan » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Thank you for another great TBG Oktoberfest celebration robc! Best thing about Oktoberfest was meeting lots of new players in the pub, I hope everyone will stick around!

To all you newbies, please be sure and read the forums; I check in here every day for the latest news. Winning this contest is a perfect example, I read Rob's instructions that were posted here in the forums, brewed a new Oktoberfest label, and entered it in the contest. And VIOLA, I ended up winning. Next time it could be you, Halloween is just around the corner.

Thanks robc, I prefer the extra label credits to the shirt anyway, much appreciated!
StoutMan

Return to Announcements