[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - New collection pics!

New collection pics!

Game news and announcements

New collection pics!

Postby Robc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 pm

As we gear up for the start of TBG's event season and Oktoberfest I thought it was time we added a few more pics to our pub collections, including over 20 new celebrities such as...

Reese Witherspoon, Prince William, Julianne Hough, and Kanye West
ImageImageImageImage

and 25 more sports cars, classic cars, and muscle cars, including...

Ford Thunderbird, Lamborghini, Mercedes Benz SLS, and the Triumph Spitfire
ImageImageImageImage
just to name a few. Watch for them and collect them today!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: New collection pics!

Postby warra48 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 am

That's why I'm getting more cars than the complete collection I thought I had ! Nice !
warra48

Re: New collection pics!

Postby Robc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:29 am

Yup, people sometimes ask me why they don't get an achievement for completing a collection... well, there is the answer. I plan to keep adding to them regularly so that they can get bigger and bigger! Maybe someday I'll run out of additions but we are no where near there yet! :D
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements