[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Game news and announcements

Wait for it...

Postby Robc » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 pm

I am so happy and thankful to the dedicated players who stay with us all summer which has become our traditional 'quiet' time. As a reward I thought would let you know that I have secured additional financing for TBG and I am currently negotiating new advertising contracts for our ramp up in September. I expect game populations to grow to their highest levels ever this year and with a little luck I will have a bunch of new content to play too. For our veteran players this means loads of new buyers for your beer and new people to meet!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements