[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Get t-shirts online!

Get t-shirts online!

Game news and announcements

Get t-shirts online!

Postby Robc » Sat May 03, 2014 3:43 pm

When I moved to our new store format last month a couple of important things were lost. For example the opportunity to buy t-shirts and gift cards online. And as luck would have it the moment I took that functionality away I received a request to buy a shirt and I was embarrassed not to be able to fulfill it. Well no more.

As of today the ability to buy t-shirts and other merchandise is once again available. In addition to the we also now have an where you can buy TBG goodies. I am also putting together a gift store that will allow non-players to buy credits for players and anyone to give away credits to people who are not yet registered to play, the gift store should be up in a week or so and I will announce it.

And just like the credit store the new Merchandise storefront is exceedingly easy to use and you have two payment options, a direct purchase using your credit card through Stripe, or an indirect purchase through Paypal.

So, who is going to be first to try it out? t-shirts are available in Men's sizes Small, Medium, Large, and XL and cost $18.99 (shipping to the US and Canada is included). I think they are pretty cool shirts so I hope you get one and show off to the world that you are virtual beer brewer too! There will be other merchandise in addition to shirts eventually so let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like to see.

ImageImage
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Get t-shirts online!

Postby StoutMan » Sun May 04, 2014 5:38 pm

How about glassware? Would be great to drink out of a TBG glass while you're drinking a virtual beer online. Hats would be cool too...
StoutMan

Postby StoutMan » Sun May 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Rob, I have a question, can we purchase a label credit and transfer to another player?
StoutMan

Postby Robc » Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

I will look into glassware and see if I can get it at reasonable cost. I think that idea is cool.

Stout,
The Gift Store that I am coding now will let you do that. It should be up and running before the end of the week. I can currently grant a 'guest pass' to non-players who want to buy credits for players. And if you want to buy credits for another player and are in a hurry then buy them for yourself and send me an email and I can transfer them very easily. Once the gift store is running I won't have to intervene and you can buy them for whoever you like as well as provide 'gift cards' to non-players who will get the credits when they register.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements