[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Big Brew Day Event at TBG!

Big Brew Day Event at TBG!

Game news and announcements

Big Brew Day Event at TBG!

Postby Robc » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 pm

This Saturday, May 3 is the AHA Big Brew Day! Special thanks to Stoutman for suggesting that we do something special in game to celebrate.

ImageFrom now and continuing all the way through Sunday night all contracts are free to the contract buyer while the seller (full Brewer) will still collect full price. Clyde says he is willing to put the brew bucks up front for the seller to make it happen. Furthermore the requirement for doing a contract that you have brew money in the bank is being temporarily lifted. Garage brewers can brew even if they don't have $200 brew bucks in the bank and Micro brewers can brew under a contract even if they have less than $1000 in the bank.

The full Brewer who sells the most contracts after Midnight (PST) on Sunday will have the option to immediately collect $10,000 brew bucks or spend $20,000 brew bucks to get their choice of any one ingredient unlock.

The player who buys the most contracts at the Micro level will have the option to collect $2000 brew bucks or spend $2000 brew bucks to get any brewery upgrade of their choice (Micro level only). The player who buys the most contracts at the Garage level will have the option to collect $500 brew bucks or get any brewery upgrade of their choice for free (Garage level only).

To sell all that extra beer and to celebrate the big day all keggers are free all day Saturday and Sunday.

Need more info on how Brewing Contracts work in TBG? This thread will get you started.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Big Brew Day Event at TBG!

Postby Robc » Sat May 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Big Brew Day is here! Remember that Keg parties are free all day today and tomorrow.

The competition results so far in our race to complete contracts are as follows...

Contracts bought
BrewBQ (2)
dsneedham (2)
gray75th (2)
Senorsantachio (2)

Contracts sold
Barleyman (6)
StoutMan (2)

Sell or buy contracts this weekend to win!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Sun May 04, 2014 12:50 am

Pretty quiet event so far but that's ok. I kind of expect people have a lot of things to do in the Spring and Summer and so activity levels drop and that's partly why I hold fewer events. The competition results so far in our race to complete contracts are as follows...

Contracts bought
gray75th (3)
BrewBQ (2)
dsneedham (2)
Senorsantachio (2)

Contracts sold
Barleyman (6)
StoutMan (2)
ShoreWoodBrew (1)

Sell or buy contracts this weekend to win!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Mon May 05, 2014 1:03 pm

The final results are in for the Big Brew Day event contest...

Contracts bought - Garage
BrewBQ (2)
Senorsantachio (2)
TonnyLamm (2)

Bobbarns360 (1)

Contracts bought - Micro
gray75th (6)
dsneedham (2)
TrappistTony (1)

Contracts sold
Barleyman (6)
StoutMan (6)

ShoreWoodBrew (2)
Skooooooby (1)

The players listed in blue above are our winners! To claim your prize at the Micro and Brewer level please post your preference (see prize choices in thread starter) here or send me an email with your preference. I have already deposited the $500 brew bucks in the garage winner accounts. Congratulations!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby StoutMan » Mon May 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Thanks Robc! I don't think you'll be surprised that I will opt to purchase the very expensive bourbon barrel. Now I'll need to order some more labels for my upcoming bourbon barrel aged series. Thanks for running the contest, I know it started off slow, but yesterday was very active with a doubleheader kegger and we turned some newer players on to contracting. Bring on the bourbon barrel!
StoutMan

Postby Robc » Mon May 05, 2014 1:35 pm

I am glad to hear that it picked up! Sorry that I wasn't available to participate last night but I had prior obligations.

You now have Bourbon Barrel Stout!

...and my apologies to the Garage Brewers. After re-reading the initial post I just remembered that you too had a choice of whether you wanted cash or a free brewery upgrade. I forgot that I added that second option and it slipped my mind since unlike the other levels you don't have to pay for it. Since you already have the cash just post here if you want an upgrade instead and I'll make up the difference in your brew money!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby gray75th » Mon May 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Rob,
just give me the cash lol as it will be put into the savings to get enough funding to go to brewery label.
thanks,
gray75th

Postby Robc » Mon May 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Swoosh! You now have the extra cash Gray! :D
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby gray75th » Mon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

LOL
gray75th