[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Want a name or email change?

Want a name or email change?

Game news and announcements

Want a name or email change?

Postby Robc » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:20 pm

Don't like the name that you registered under? Want to adjust it a little for example to change 'robc' to 'Robc' ? Just let me know and I will make the change for you. I want you to play with the name you want. If the name change is drastic then I may place a notice about it here in the forums so people are aware of the change. Please be aware however that I have a policy of not allowing more than 3 CAPITALS in a row in your username, label, and brewery names. There are still a couple of relatively new arrivals that I haven't spoken with yet about a required name change involving all caps but I will continue to enforce that policy and be speaking with those of you soon. I have a whole spiel about our name and image policy here . I confess that I have not been enforcing the uniqueness of beer label names as stated therein but I do enforce the all caps policy fairly strictly.

Want to change your email address? Right now I do not have any way for you to do that yourself on the site but I really need to keep a valid connection to you by email and so I will make the change manually. Just send me a private message or an email requesting the change. Industry standards recommend that I keep an active email address for users on websites that promote alcohol consumption (which we do) to help reduce the chances of accidentally promoting alcohol to minors. I periodically go through our database and disable accounts when email is repeatedly returned to me as invalid to try and stay in compliance with these voluntary but important recommendations.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Announcements