[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - storage issue

storage issue

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

storage issue

Postby riverbottom » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:49 pm

it may be on my end but i didnt see anything out of the ordinary, so im thinking i encountered an issue. i just bottled 2 batches and they both went straight to cold storage. i verified that the "bottle condition" tab was checked. and my conditioning room was not full. i only had 2 batches in there.
riverbottom

Re: storage issue

Postby Robc » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Well this is new, I'm looking into it now.

PS. Moving thread to the game issues forums
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 pm

You don't have any yeast River... and it looks like your yeast value has been zero for at least a day now. You can't use the conditioning room without at least 1 yeast available. If you don't have yeast and try to brew it will be bought for you at premium prices .

EDIT: I should probably do the same for the condition room, have the yeast bought automatically for you. I'll put that on the enhancements list.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 pm

figured it was on my end cause it was never an issue before. thanks rob - sorry for the extra investigation work.
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:57 pm

Never a problem River. When you ask a question the odds are that at least 10 others have the same question but have wondered silently about it. Now the answer is in here and anyone doing a search on the forums might just be able to answer it themselves without my intervention in future. It's all good.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs