[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - pub glitch

pub glitch

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

pub glitch

Postby riverbottom » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:39 pm

brewed a batch today around 6pm EST and all went well. ...hung out in the pub until equipment was cleaned and atempted to brew another batch. the thermometer showed up but my mash progress did not and the temp would not rise when i hit the little fire icon. the opti mal temp gauge rose on its normal cycle. around the same time the pub went batty and i got a good handful of "slow service still waiting" messages when ordering a pint. i ended up trashing the batch but it was still showing that it was in progress and not cleaning 15 minutes later.
riverbottom

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs