[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Can't login?

Can't login?

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Can't login?

Postby EvilDrFoetus » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Hi All,

Stumbled across TBG tonight, been looking for a little timekiller recently (just so happens I got into brewing a little while back, got to use my degree for something right? :P )

Registered, activated, on the forums, all good so far, but whenever I log in on the main page it brings me to the forum, returning to the game shows me as logged out so I can't actually play.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

- Doc
EvilDrFoetus

Re: Can't login?

Postby warra48 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 am

I have no idea why you have this problem.

I suggest you send a personal message to Robc to resolve it.
warra48

Re: Can't login?

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:23 am

Evil if you are still around then send me an email at robc@thatbrewerygame.com and we can talk you through it. I have been able to log in as you using your email address. Your email address is legal but has unusual characters in it that aren't used all the time and I am wondering if your login attempts have had some trouble as a result of it. Anyway, sorry for my slow reply but I am busy these days but I still want to help you get in and play if I haven't already lost you.

Robc.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs