[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - purple heart

purple heart

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

purple heart

Postby riverbottom » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:56 am

encountered a small issue in the pub this morning (7-22-15).
after receiving purple heart status my beers continued to take the standard 2 minutes to consume.
riverbottom

Re: purple heart

Postby Robc » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:04 pm

I will try to duplicate but this one might be difficult to track down. Warra has also reported some issues with the judging points that I am looking into. My server has been sending me automatic notices of difficulties lately but each one gets cleared up in a matter of minutes so I'm not sure if there is something fundamental going on or what. Thanks for the report, I will continue to track these kind of issues to see if they repeat and/or increase in frequency.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs