[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Judge Test issue

Judge Test issue

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Judge Test issue

Postby warra48 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:08 pm

I tried to do a Judge Test this morning, at about 6:30 am Aus EDST, and was asked to submit an answer, but the screen failed to show any options.

I don't know why this occurred. I have a snip of the screen, but don't seem able to insert an image in this post.
warra48

Re: Judge Test issue

Postby Robc » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:53 am

I will look into it Warra. you can always email images at robc@thatbrewerygame.com also. Thanks for reporting the issue, I'll let you know what I find out. If nobody else is having a problem then it sounds like one of those random internet connection glitches but I'll check to make sure.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:43 am

email sent
warra48

Postby warra48 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:30 am

Over the last week or so, there have been a couple of instances where rajasbrew has had one of my beers for his judge test. He selected an option which was definitely part of my recipes, but was given a fail.
It also happened to me once with one of his recipes.

Not that anything much turns on it, but I just thought I'd raise the issue and, of course, there's always more tests to do after an hour.
warra48

Postby Robc » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:49 am

That worries me Warra, thanks for the report. I'm not sure when I can look into it but those tests shouldn't fail as you describe.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 am

One thought which occurs to me.

Possibly the recipe was modified post the batch being brewed, and the test was done on the beer as bought and brewed, not on the recipe as subsequently modified?
warra48

Postby Robc » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:41 pm

That may be right. I double checked the code and the recipe ingredients tested are from the last batch brewed and not from the recipe data itself. At the time I wrote it I think I was worried that recipes might get modified somehow to game the system. But not completely sure about that. Anyway if indeed the recipe was recently modified then the judge test will not recognize any changes since the last batch.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby warra48 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 am

Thanks Rob.

We'll take that as the explanation, as I do keep fiddling with my recipes to try and get the quality up.

All good.
warra48

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs