[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Candy canes

Candy canes

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Candy canes

Postby TrappistTony » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 pm

The candy canes don't seem to reset daily. I got to 100, now no more.
TrappistTony

Re: Candy canes

Postby Robc » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:35 am

Well that kind of sucks. Sorry about that. I did fix it but aside from subtracting 100 from everybody's candy cane count (who were already >100) to give at least a small chance at winning another days prize today... I can't do much to repay the lost prizes. All the counts should reset tonight and every night through the rest of the event.

Thanks for letting me know Tony, hopefully the prizes will award properly through the rest of the event.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs