[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Eisbock bug squashed - NOT

Eisbock bug squashed - NOT

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Re: Eisbock bug squashed

Postby StoutMan » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 pm

First batch since I activated auto bottling, and same problem here. Cooked the batch until it was maxed, but only came out at 14%. Was 29% before I switched to auto bottling. Looks like the Eisbock bug is back.
StoutMan

Re: Eisbock bug squashed

Postby Robc » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:29 pm

I have come to the conclusion that this auto bottle patch for Eisbock never did work. Or at least not properly. For now I am going to have to recommend that Eisbock be bottled normally (not in the auto bottler) if you want to get the full alcohol content. I did fix a slight problem with the database that caused an artificial max on the ABV. The main problem with the auto bottler is going to have to wait for a fix in the new version. Sorry.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs