[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Problems with Big game changes

Problems with Big game changes

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Problems with Big game changes

Postby Marcis » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:00 am

I noticed this the other night. I choose the 1 hour fermentation time just to see how it worked (before I saw this post).

Now, when I choose the 24 hour option, that fermentation tank is stuck on 1 hour (no matter what I choose). Am I missing something?

Awesome update, and as a new player, awesome game as well!.
Marcis

Re: Big game changes

Postby Robc » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:40 am

Well that's no good Marcis... Sorry that this is what happened to you. I am looking into the problem right now and will hopefully confirm and eliminate the problem soon. I am glad you like the game!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Marcis » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:54 am

Thanks RobC,

No serious issue for me, just thought I would tell you about it.

Thanks again for an awesome game, and an awesome like minded community!

edit: Garage level brewer, 2 tanks, 1 is stuck on 1 hour, the second has no choice of fermentation times, and works as before on 24 hours.

just thought that may help.
Marcis

Postby Marcis » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 am

Issue solved.

Thanks Rob!
Marcis

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 am

Well, almost. I have reset your account Marcis but the issue is still alive. I do know what is wrong now and plan to modify the code sometime today to solve it for good.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Problems with Big game changes

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:44 pm

I posted another fix for this issue today and hopefully I nailed it this time. This topic has been split off from the announcements where it was first posted since it is essentially a bug report.

Thanks.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs