[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - A thought about RobC

A thought about RobC

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

A thought about RobC

Postby Marcis » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:58 am

Hey all,

first off I am new, very new (less then two weeks).

I want to tell you about my first experience with RobC here..it is awesome.

I started playing this game about 2 weeks ago I guess...and Rob released a new patch. I thought at first, awesome, a Dev who stays in touch with his players.

I was not disappointed at all.

When RobC implemented the patch, I tried the 1 hour fermentation time as a 'heck lets try it', but ran into a bug. I could not change that fermentation tank off of 1 hour back to 24 hours. I reported it to Rob just a day later. Not only did Robc reply to me right away, and try to fix the issue, he came in to the GAME tonight and talked to me personally in the pub!

He not only reset my tank (and Enjay's who was also experiencing the issue) to 24 hour time, he took some time to chat with me, and the others in the pub!.

I have played lots of games, and the ONLY times I have been treated to service like this, in game, well....was NEVER.

Hats off to RobC. He has my highest respect as a game Dev, and Admin.

Have a Beer on me sir!

Thanks again Rob for fixing my issue, and coming in game to tell me it was fixed, instead of firing off an impersonal email or such.

You sir, are what all Devs/Admins should be like.

Thanks again Rob,

Marcis
Marcis

Re: A thought about RobC

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:31 am

Aw shucks... its how I roll man. :) Thanks for the post!
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: A thought about RobC

Postby riverbottom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:58 pm

robc is always fast to respond and does his best to fix every issue just as fast. and on top of that this isnt the only game he monitors.
riverbottom

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs