[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - change in conditioning room?

change in conditioning room?

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

change in conditioning room?

Postby riverbottom » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 am

robc,
im pretty sure you can pull this info. i recently brewed my first batch of eisbock (4 horsemen) and im almost positive that the alcohol content was 26% when i racked it - hours later when it went to conditioning room it showed 13%......can you check on this at your earliest convenience please?
riverbottom

Re: change in conditioning room?

Postby Robc » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 am

Yup, that is an obscure bug that has happened once, maybe it was twice before since the game started which is kind of weird given all the batches that are run everyday. I still don't have a clue what is causing it. Your batch should now be at the correct alcohol level.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 am

i may be wrong again robc, but it looks like my second batch of the same beer did the same thing. 4 horsemen - 2nd batch currently conditioning
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Checked and no you are not wrong. This is a new bug. I fixed your batch but I have to do some digging to find and eliminate the cause. I suspect I may have messed something up when I put in the quicker ferment times. Investigating now. As always thanks for pointing it out to me and for your patience.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs