[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - stat issue

stat issue

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

stat issue

Postby riverbottom » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:13 pm

robc,
i threw a kegger last night and 6 players enjoyed over 10 of my beers - the screen popped up saying i had a prof assoc with said players, it is also showing an accurate count under the brewery tab, however, they did not count under my stats link. i checked my stats prior to the kegger and saw i was only a few away from 150 (147 to be exact) and was excited hoping for an unlock at 151, but today it is still showing 147.
riverbottom

Re: stat issue

Postby Robc » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Thanks river, something funky has been going on with the associations. I will check into this one right now.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Robc » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm

River,
I confirmed there was a problem with crediting the party thrower when Professional Associations were granted. The problem is fixed now and this patch should be posted to the game with Friday's update. Thanks for calling it to my attention. I have added credit for 20 PA's to your game account in recognition that you have thrown quite a few parties lately and missed out on these stats and for calling the issue to my attention. Thanks again!

Robc.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:28 pm

robc,
it seems there is still an issue with the association stat tracker. i just threw another kegger and had 6 assoc. and the number is still at the amount you bumped it to after last report. and im sure there were a few purple hearts and a few contract brews as well in the meantime. so its not just the keg throwers stats that are misssing.
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Dang it, thought I had fixed it. Ok, thanks for the report River. I am doing taxes today and that will probably take all the energy that I have left. But will reopen this case first thing in the morning and get it fixed right this time.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:50 pm

yaay taxes and computer gamne programming ....all the stuff we couldnt wait for when we wanted to become adults. HA!
riverbottom

Postby Robc » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

So true.

Well, it just goes to show that you shouldn't operate heavy computer code and play TBG at the same time. It seems that I 'fixed' this problem so well the first time that all your party goers got credit for 2 associations while you got none. I have added another 6 to your stats count so you are at 175 now. And this time I fully tested the code with a full blown kegger on the testing server and it seems to be working properly. Thanks again River for paying attention to the details on my behalf, I appreciate it and will try to do better next time.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs