[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Brew money/ points not showing

Brew money/ points not showing

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Brew money/ points not showing

Postby Roastin » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:54 pm

I had a batch go missing not sure if it was a browser crash or what but now the brew money is not displaying.
Please help!
Roastin

Re: Brew money/ points not showing

Postby Robc » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm

I checked your brewery data Roastin and your batch yesterday was moved into cold storage after it was completed. So even if your browser crashed the server finished the job for you. You have 45 beers in cold storage as of this morning. Your brew money account has gone up since you added those beers reflecting the sale of a little more than 20 beers. So, I can't see anything wrong with your brewery account at this point.

When you log back in now do you still see missing brew money? Perhaps the browser crash caused a temporary problem? If ever you think that something might have gone wonky you can usually log out and back in to clear it up since that process resets your session and reloads all of your brewery data.

If things still don't look right to you right now then let me know and I'll look deeper but I just don't see anything wrong at this point.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Roastin » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 am

Thanks rob, could it have anything to do with safari and using an ipad?
I tried to order malt and it said I didn't have enough money.
Roastin

Postby Robc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 am

It could be the ipad and Safari, I haven't tested very many tablets so I don't know where all the compatibility problems might turn up. I am still working diligently on a mobile version and hopefully when it is ready I will be able to test and confirm that it works on more mobile platforms. In the mean time I will take note of the problem you have identified. Are you stuck in the water or do you have another platform you can play on to buy materials?
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby Roastin » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Rob,
I have just tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari on my Mac 10.6.8 as well and all tell me I have 0 brew money.
In the past sometimes it took a while for the money to show but it usually appeared after a minute or so but now nothing.
Roastin

Postby SGT_Kent » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm

I am also having the same issue. I have noticed that it is only happening on the game tab, if I am under any other tab like "my page" everything shows up appropriately.
SGT_Kent

Postby Roastin » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Yes same here. I noticed it is only the game tab that doesn't show the money.
Roastin

Postby Roastin » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Seems to be ok when I open pub tab
brew money appears.
Roastin

Postby Robc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:00 am

Well that was a pretty big screw up on my part. Yup, when I installed the fancy new pub couch I completely screwed up the algorithm that updated your brew money. This was a huge bug uncovered guys so thank you very much! I am adding 200 brew bucks to both your breweries to say thanks! That's what I get for rushing out a cool new feature without doing enough testing. The game tab should be working correctly now.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby riverbottom » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:35 am

looks like we got 2 new programmers! forget brew bux put them on the payroll!
riverbottom

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs