[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Pub Floor is blank and a couple of other issues

Pub Floor is blank and a couple of other issues

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Pub Floor is blank and a couple of other issues

Postby ShoreWoodBrew » Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am

Hey Robc,

This morning when I logged on, the pub floor and list of players is completely blank when I load it. Tried my 2 tablets and my desktop. Also I was not listed in the players list at the bottom of the main page. Maybe had something to do with the downtime/update last night?

Also my 6 packs were not consumed last night. Hope my virtual self is not getting sober, what would my virtual liver do? :)
ShoreWoodBrew

Re: Pub Floor is blank and a couple of other issues

Postby Robc » Thu May 29, 2014 1:50 pm

Sorry about that Shore... yeah, a cascade of problems came up after the server update and I had some personal issues come up to boot so I was off duty for a bit right when I needed to be paying attention. Anyway, pub is back up now but I still have a few other things that don't seem to be working right. The overnight six pack consumption is run by the pub code since that code runs 24 hours so thats why it didn't work. It should start working again now.
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Re: Pub Floor is blank and a couple of other issues

Postby ShoreWoodBrew » Thu May 29, 2014 11:10 pm

Yup working great again. Thanks Robc
ShoreWoodBrew

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs