[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
thatBreweryGame.com • View topic - Destroying batch in conditioning room

Destroying batch in conditioning room

Request help with registration, login, labels, or other game issues

Destroying batch in conditioning room

Postby mithe87 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi Robc,

I don't know if this was ever dealt with...

What do you thnik about posibility of destroying batch in conditioning room? If I see poor quality after fermentation, there is no way to destroy this batch.
mithe87

Re: Destroying batch in conditioning room

Postby Robc » Tue May 27, 2014 2:11 pm

That's a great idea Mithe!

I have often received requests to have a means to destroy poor quality batches after fermentation and the reason that I did not create a way to do it is that in testing it resulted in new players choosing that option too often and plunging themselves into bankruptcy in their first couple of days playing... which was a bad experience for them.

But once a player has obtained a conditioning room they pretty well understand the game economics (or at least they should) and it makes complete sense to have that option. I will try to slip an update into one of the patches that I am working on right now. Thanks for the suggestion!

I love your forum signature btw! :D
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Postby mithe87 » Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Great, looking forward to the next patch :)

That's almost complete utilization of banners :D
mithe87

Postby Robc » Thu May 29, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm actually overjoyed to see the banners put to use! They were requested by a player and I spent a fair amount of time coding them and after launch... nothing, virtually zero usage except by me. Over time they have picked up a little but not like I had hoped. I thought the banners might help spread the word about the game to other forums as well. Anyway, thanks for giving them a good work out here! They look really cool lined up in your sig that way. :)
-Robc
Robc
Site Admin

Return to Registration help / Login help / Game issues / Bugs